I bought a 54 MM ese pod adapter and am not sure how to use it.

chefcct

Aug 5, 2022
Chicago
Visit site
This below copy of threads is regarding my question for background. I bought the below ese pod adapter( the orange picture) But don't know exactly what to do with it. Can anyone help? I am going to use it in my Breville 54 MM machine. (Same machine as discussed below)
Thank you in advance.
Chris

1) The filter adapter is for coffee pods (like a nespresso) or ESE pods?

2) Also can you check the images below to see whether these are the ones you are referring to? The metal one doesnt look like it is for ESE pods... Screenshot_20201011-220418_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20201011-220314_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20201011-220418_Chrome.jpg

Like Reply

W

womble

New member​

Apr 1, 201920
@FrancescoC I think it's the one with the orange background.

I dug out my order and it has this on the invoice:
(DP537H30) Briel Cremmaster Filter - 1 cup - brown bottom
$14.95 X 1 = $14.95

Try contacting Electra-Craft and ask them exactly what that part is, as it works perfectly in my 840XLS.

It takes the ESE pods.

Hope that helps!

Like Reply

J

Josefine

New member​

Nov 3, 202010
How to assemble it

@FrancescoC I think it's the one with the orange background.

I dug out my order and it has this on the invoice:
(DP537H30) Briel Cremmaster Filter - 1 cup - brown bottom
$14.95 X 1 = $14.95

Try contacting Electra-Craft and ask them exactly what that part is, as it works perfectly in my 840XLS.

It takes the ESE pods.

Hope that helps!
Thanks for this very helpful post. Now, I bought the part with te metal and plastic ring. How do I assemble it in my porta filter? Inside the single wall single espresso? The double wall? Or? Thanks for the feedback in advance!

Like Reply

C

chefcct

New member​

Aug 5, 202220Chicago
Just a quick note to say thank you for posting this. I have access to a bunch of Lavazza pods and use the 54mm portafilter in my 840XLs. I know pods are not as good as grinding, but sometimes you are in a rush. anyhoo, I ordered the Briel cremmaster filter from the above link and I am now sipping on my Lavazza pods espresso. It works. I now have a pod holder for my Breville!