i gotta quit the coffee!!

Kave

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I drink organic coffee and I always feeling amazing. All their coffee is good rich and vitalising and I always feel amazing. My blood pressure and heart are fine and I look at my coffee as a vitamin, I also drink it with soy not milk and no sugar is needed or use organic alternative, check out brands till you find the ones you like be they coffee sugar or soy products and do your research. Good Living!

Last edited by a moderator:

deapee

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
I was addicted to energetic drinks and caffiene pills before...I would drink caffeine all day even right before bed. It took the flu to kick the habbit. I now only have a glass of coffee in the morning, non caffeine drinks all day. Sometimes, rarely ill have a nice cup of coffee if I get off work early. It feels good to be free and use caffeine for its intended purpose instead of being reliant on it.

Good luck...and get some advil for the headaches.

Sent from my HTC EVO using tapatalk.

johnDavis20

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
Drinking Coffee has it's limitation, you should limit your self by drinking 2 cups of coffee everyday. If you will exceed to that you should quit now till you will reach the point of your addiction and when it comes it's very hard to leave on that routine.

Hope that you will quit soon till your immune system gets low.

John

ElDiablo

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I ran the gamut of energy drinks and all the caffeine hoopla when I was younger and they were just starting to come out. It got to the point where I could polish off a Double Gulp of Mountain Dew and get to sleep right after finishing it AND a cup of coffee. Only years later did I get off sugar and sodas and all that and feel so much better without all that "energy" I thought I needed.

adleycain

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
Well yeah the addiction of something is obviously bad but taking coffee once in a day is nothing bad i mean that's the appropriate amount of caffeine the body can afford.But what you have written that does matter.Keep sharing your knowledge.

Last edited: