I have a Friend, that wants to Buy Old Coffee Bags?

ChefDavid

Dec 19, 2014
Visit site
To do Craft Projects with them.

The more Ornate, or Colorful, the better.

She's thinking about Sourcing out the Cutting and Sewing, to a company that Employs Handicapped Workers.
That Pay a Living Wage.
So She's trying to get these, as Cheaply as she can. She still tries to make a Quality Product, and sell it for a Decent Price

Obviously, I am trying to Source these Locally, or within a couple of hours drive of Philadelphia, so that I can pick them up for her.

Anybody know now, what kind of Price, that she should expect to Pay?
How can she get the most Decorated Bags?
I already try to save some for her, but more come in, either Sparsely or Barely lettered, at all.

Ever come across a Coffee Bag that would look great, as a Bag or Pillow?
Maybe She can Help You, if you have an idea, to make something out of a Coffee Bag!

Another Friend is also looking to find Branches that were Trimmed from Coffee Shrubs, that He can turn on the Lathe, to make Pens and Bottle Stoppers. They have to be at least an inch in Diameter. And it must be only from Dead, Dying or Pruned Branches, at least 10" long. Does anyone know the Hardness of this wood? I tried to get him to turn a Fountain Pen for me that he Cast, Real Roasted Coffee Beans, in Resin but the beans kept falling out when he drilled the Blanks, but he said that it has to be Roasted Beans, and they may have too much oil, after Roasting to be Cast into the Resin.

This Couple is trying to make Coffee and Tea, Related Merchandise, to be sold at local and regional Coffee and Tea, Shows and Expo's. The last Coffee Expo that I went to in Brooklyn, there were more people selling Merchandise that had nothing to do with Coffee and Tea, than there were, selling Coffee and Tea Related Things. So I'm trying to help them.

Any Ideas or Information, would really be Appreciated.