I have a restored 1986 Probat L-5 for sale on Ebay

roasterguy

Feb 14, 2006
Visit site
Probat L-5 sold on Ebay, I will repost if the sale falls through

I think its gone... too bad the poster never came back to say it is sold..... TYPICAL....

Hi Everyone, Probat L-5 sold on Ebay, I will repost if the sale falls through. I do frequently have other interesting roasters available, feel free to inquire if you have a specific need.

Thank You.

Roasterguy

Mr Shave

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I think its gone... too bad the poster never came back to say it is sold..... TYPICAL....

Everyone just needs to chill out. Yes, I understand it is frustrating when people dig up old for sale posts to enquire if it has been sold.
Keep in mind this was posted here on Friday. A lot of people and businesses aren't necessarily on these forums during the weekends. Monday is a holiday (both parties are probably waiting for payments to go through)

Finally, now it is Tuesday and we are a couple weeks away from having a roaster ;) !!!
Roasterguy has been very easy to work with so far.

CoffeeJunky

Dec 7, 2012
Michigan, US
Visit site
Many people come to this forum and post up their item for sale and never to return to say if it is sold or still available after few days.
For some, it is frustrating. Its been going on for very long time. I am not implying Rosterguy was one of them. Just typically most of the posters are that way..... Good luck with your roaster.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hi Mr. Shave

After reading your post, it appears that you bought the roaster from RoasterGuy. I think it's pretty cool that he was able to sell it to a member of our Coffee Forum. And I think it's even better seeing that you've been happy working with him!

That roaster generated a lot of interest. Now maybe my mailbox won't be full of messages from people asking me to find out if it's been sold or not.

Rose

Last edited: