I have a small lot of land,How can i sell it to a coffee franchiser?

empire

Mar 22, 2017
Visit site
[Hope this isnt breaking Forum rules or wrong section to post]

I have a small lot of commercial land, corner lot, that i think would be great for a coffee shop.
How can i sell it or promote it to a coffee franchiser?
It is on a small residential street however it has become real busy with commuter traffic using it as a shortcut.
I am not looking to become a millionaire by selling it.

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
[Hope this isnt breaking Forum rules or wrong section to post]

I have a small lot of commercial land, corner lot, that i think would be great for a coffee shop.
How can i sell it or promote it to a coffee franchiser?
It is on a small residential street however it has become real busy with commuter traffic using it as a shortcut.
I am not looking to become a millionaire by selling it.
if you are trying to sell the land, probably, it would be wise to put a google map of the location and provide way more information regards to the land.

MntnMan62

Nov 15, 2019
New Jersey
Visit site
No indication what country the parcel is located within. No indication of the city it is located within. No indication of it's size. No indication of it's zoning, if it even is subject to a zoning code. Usually what people do with assets they wish to sell, they first determine what is legally permissible to put there and whether it is feasible to secure approval to increase the size of the building that might go there. And then determine which use would likely produce the highest value for the property. If the property were worth a million wouldn't you want to get as much for it as you could?