I love coffee

nikolasjones9

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
That Really is strange. The most people morning until evening I always drink coffee, because I really like coffee and always enjoy every fragrance that caused. most like 99.9% coffee. Thank you for sharing.

Ugh, I hate when people do that.

Me: What kind of coffee do you like?

Common Answer 1: Eww, I don't drink coffee.
Common Answer 2: It doesn't matter, they all taste the same.
Common Answer 3: Whatever I can get.

While I'm sipping my Green Mountain French Roast Blend :p

alphawave7

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Ugh, I hate when people do that.

Me: What kind of coffee do you like?

Common Answer 1: Eww, I don't drink coffee.
Common Answer 2: It doesn't matter, they all taste the same.
Common Answer 3: Whatever I can get.

While I'm sipping my Green Mountain French Roast Blend :p

Me: A good Brasil Moreninha Formosa, roasted melange, half Full City, other half Full City+, pulled at 198F. :p

CJevens

Apr 18, 2011
Arlington, Va
Visit site
I am up to my neck in morons.

*RUNS AROUND SCREAMING AND CRYING, WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY*

if I may suggest you recite the serenity prayer repeatedly as you engage these people.

Much like the mythical art of cat herding, you are not going to inject these people with coffee culture. Besides, it wouldn't be fun if everyone loved it !

I sit here ...praying that I could be on the side of Blue Mountain in Jamaica.... breathing in the fresh air, smelling the aroma...
I want to be amongst good hearted Mexican farmers...
I want to feel my hand delve into the depths of a pile of freshly roasted coffee beans and dreaming of what the coffee will taste like.
I want to be with people who sip coffee and talk about it for hours.
I want to be with people who understand...

I LOVE COFFEE... someone please save me from this wretched un-coffee-educated place.

Coffee is an art, it is a lifestyle.. I just wish it was my lifestyle :(

I am with you...alas, I dont expect the garden variety knuckle dragger to understand my passion for coffee. I too am looking to delve into the coffee industry and live the life (highs and lows) that comes with it.

May we ask where you are located and what you do for a living?
Perhaps even how old you are?
Do you support a family (ie free to pack up and leave or not).

thelemonmarket

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I have the perfect daily reminder for you...Check out these mugs below...One of them should do the trick: Have a look at my online store for more great mugs1: The Lemon Market: Products: Zazzle.com Store

Truthful Mug.jpg
Truthful Mug2.jpg

ronniemilsont

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Coffee mugs are best thing to drink coffee. You can get good experience when you drink coffee in mug. You have good collection of Coffee mugs. All are look awesome and best in colour. I think you get good collection of these mugs.

thelemonmarket

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you! For me at least, the mug out of which I drink my daily elixir is an extension of me that I show to the world. It is not difficult to understand Jimmy's frustration when dealing with people who do not appreciate the smell, anticipation and excitement a freshly brewed cup of your favorite coffee can bring to you...which is why I love having different mugs to demonstrate how I am feeling that day...Here are a couple more of my favorites: Have a look at: The Lemon Market: Products: Zazzle.com Store These mugs will get through any day!!

Coffee1.jpg
Coffee Saves My Husband.jpg
Coffee2.jpg

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Yes, I took a look at your new website. You did a good job with it.

I like being able to hover my mouse over the photos and be able to zoom in on them. That's a nice touch.

I had to laugh when I saw the Life's too Short to Work items!

When I noticed a lot of items with lemoncello on them, I came up with the "What's lemoncello?" idea.

Rose