I need a Coffee Match

Jaxon

Nov 7, 2021
San Francisco, CA
Visit site
I need a coffee that wont keep me up all night. I have tried so many brands that I am just tired. While I need the caffeine to help me to do my 12 hour shift, I would like
to sleep at night, wake-up and make the donuts again lol. I have been buying and trying different coffees for the last month or so.
I have tried aveek coffee and stone street. Aveek coffee is tasteful, but a little to strong for me. It keeps me awake. I need to hit the sack
by 6:30 PM for my 3:30 PM wake-up. Stone street has a great taste, but doesn't help with energy. I need energy, but not too much because I have to sleep. Am I asking for too much? Tired of testing out coffees. :rolleyes:

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
I need a coffee that wont keep me up all night. I have tried so many brands that I am just tired. While I need the caffeine to help me to do my 12 hour shift, I would like
to sleep at night, wake-up and make the donuts again lol. I have been buying and trying different coffees for the last month or so.
I have tried aveek coffee and stone street. Aveek coffee is tasteful, but a little to strong for me. It keeps me awake. I need to hit the sack
by 6:30 PM for my 3:30 PM wake-up. Stone street has a great taste, but doesn't help with energy. I need energy, but not too much because I have to sleep. Am I asking for too much? Tired of testing out coffees. :rolleyes:
Jaxon,

The kind of coffee that you're drinking may not be your problem.

If you go to bed at 6:30 pm and wake up at 3:30 am, that means you're getting (or trying to get) 9 hours of sleep. If you work a 12-hour shift, I'm guessing that you're probably finished working at around 4:30 pm? If that's the case, maybe it would be a good idea to stop drinking coffee after 11 am. Plus, if you eat dinner when you get home, and then go to bed not long after that, maybe it's the dinner that's keeping you awake. Just a thought . . .

Jaxon

Nov 7, 2021
San Francisco, CA
Visit site
Jaxon,

The kind of coffee that you're drinking may not be your problem.

If you go to bed at 6:30 pm and wake up at 3:30 am, that means you're getting (or trying to get) 9 hours of sleep. If you work a 12-hour shift, I'm guessing that you're probably finished working at around 4:30 pm? If that's the case, maybe it would be a good idea to stop drinking coffee after 11 am. Plus, if you eat dinner when you get home, and then go to bed not long after that, maybe it's the dinner that's keeping you awake. Just a thought . . .
Yeah my last cup is usually around 1:00pm..ish. Because, I find I need a pick-me-up around this time. I gotta try this, a co-worker suggested this as well. Thanks!!