I NEED HELP PLEASE

christiansx5

Feb 5, 2006
Visit site
I really like , the cup of the day , starbucks cup of coffee.It's really strong without being to acidy. No sugar , No syrup , No creamer. I'd like to create and consume that same cup of coffee out my coffee maker , but am too inexperienced and not as knowledgeable as you fine bean experts.Will you please help me make this coffee.Is it the beans,water maker?????ALL OF THE ABOVE? ALL help is mucho appreciated and the one who nails it on the head - I'll send a cup in the mail.
Seriously , thank you all very much for any help you can provide.
God bless and thanks again. :D

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
OMG!!! Did La Crema just say order from a local roaster?? :shock: Oh he still got a sales pitch in there...you had me worried for a second

Coffee Guy

Oct 19, 2003
Seattle,Washington USA
Visit site
Hey Topher, is that the one in April? I'm thinking we might make that trip. Things have been so crazy lately...But hopefully I'll be able to breathe...By the way I'm still in mourning about my "HAWKS"...seeing that we were robbed by the theives, I mean the STEELERS :twisted: And LC you're right, you never know who you might bump into 8)

MrBox

Feb 21, 2006
Statesboro, GA
Visit site
The easy way to re-produce it is to buy the sb beans from the grocery store and use filterd water

also fresh coffee is better, so you might have to let your coffee sit out for a while if you want that sb taste lol

jm