I need to know about espresso (I'm a beginer help!!!!)

gamer83

May 3, 2005
Visit site
I'm a student at SLU in St. Louis Majoring in management and we are doing some research on espresso for our project. If any of you are knowledgeable in espresso and can help me learn more about what you expect from beverages, I would appreciate it. Take < 2 minutes to fill out this survey. It's only 15 multiple choice questions. Thanks in advance for you help.

http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?id=93156

Feel free to post any additional tips on espresso for beginers in this thread and I will read it.

CCafe

Aug 11, 2004
Des Moines, Iowa
Visit site
You know I thought this would be a great idea to help you, but the first 7 questions related to coffee. The last 7 were to video games questions. I think your real intentions lay elsewhere. On top of that I think your survey put too much effort in the drink variations and not the drink varieties!

gamer83

May 3, 2005
Visit site
yep

yeah, the last seven really cover a different area, the early ones will help me with the first part of my project, I don't expect you guys to help me sop much with the last seven.

CCafe

Aug 11, 2004
Des Moines, Iowa
Visit site
Actually I am a rather big gamer. Hell its what gets me in to trouble with my wife. I just got off the PS2 less then an hour ago. Granted I am replying to you at 2:00am. I should have been in bed with her 4 hours ago. Oh well I'll blame it on the coffee.

gimme_coffee

May 6, 2005
Indiana
Visit site
CCafe said:
Actually I am a rather big gamer. Hell its what gets me in to trouble with my wife. I just got off the PS2 less then an hour ago. Granted I am replying to you at 2:00am. I should have been in bed with her 4 hours ago. Oh well I'll blame it on the coffee.

ROFL! sounds like my husband! lol

*holds sides from laughing so hard*

sorry this is off topic but it was just too funny to resist!