I own a SMALL (SINGLE ORIGIN) ARABICA Coffee Farm in Honduras

Carlos_TheCoffeeMan

Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
My dad bought the land in 1992 and planted 40,000 coffee plants. I recently took over operations in 2014 & for the last two harvests I've lived on the farm during the peak of the season. I took part in every step of harvesting the coffee but more importantly I got to know everyone in the community and their way of life. We import through a green been supplier in Houston. (If you live in TX we can deliver & cut shipping costs)

• 1,500 LBS Left to sell of this years harvest
  • 3,400 ft - 3,700 ft
  • Washed
  • Sun Dried

feel free to email me at [email protected]

For more info & pictures visit ravennacreekcoffee.com

Carlos_TheCoffeeMan

Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
That would vary depending on the quantity as well as the location. Any amount under 50 lbs will be $6 per pound (including shipping). When you start getting into the 100's of lbs and higher the price per pound changes accordingly.

Also if you're relatively close to Houston, willing to make the trip out here or meet me somewhere halfway we can cut shipping costs and that price would be closer to $3 per pound.

Last edited:

Carlos_TheCoffeeMan

Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
I could come down to $2.75 for 300 lbs and make the trip out there, if you like the coffee of course. you can shoot me an email for any info on the farm specifics or samples.
[email protected]

or if you wanted to come up to 350 lbs I could come down to $2.65

Last edited: