Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Brian

Oct 25, 2003
Glendale,CA
Visit site
My regular dose of coffee per day is a four shot of espresso, chocolate, and cream, THEN I start my day, drink varying amounts of coke and regular caffeinated Starbucks drip (venti) THEN i go home and have another four shot before I head to bed . . . am I drinking too much caffeinated drinks?

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
no...you are not drinking enough.....but do me a favor and try some local roasters...don't keep going to the large chains...give your biz to the local indies!!

Aug 17, 2003
NJ
Visit site
Yep, listen to topher. He know of what he speaks. Besides. try to find a "real" espresso. I realize that it is a hard task to accomplish, but what Sh-tbucks pushes onto people (in a paper cup) is not as espresso @ all.

Brian

Oct 25, 2003
Glendale,CA
Visit site
I have complete access to great coffee shops?! where!? where!!!?
And yes, i am coming to believe that there IS such a thing as too much coffee, such as when you can feel your heart beating so fast, it hurts your chest . . . heh, yeh, that wasn't fun, anyways, replys replys!!! :grin:

notmuffy

Mar 25, 2003
New Jersey
Visit site
I don't think Starbucks' espresso is that bad. I mean obviously millions of other people don't either, judging from the popularity. They make it better than I do, and here in the suburbs of London we don't have much of a choice anyway.

p.s. I think it is hysterical that all the people that answered the poll so far have all said "no" :)

javagirl81

Sep 10, 2003
michigan
Visit site
I, too, will drink Starbucks if that's my only option. The bright green circle stands out like a beacon of hope when I start to crash in unfamiliar territory and need another fix.

I like to support the local roasters and find their brews most excellent. Plus Starbucks only has one sugar-free syrup flavor.

tintinet

Sep 8, 2003
Visit site
Airport Coffee

Starbucks density in airports is incredible! There must be 50 in O'Hare. Went to one yesterday in Detroit's airport- Slowest in the East, I think, but the only game between flights. I'm glad at least they are there!