If You Have 3 Drinks of Alcohol a Day

cafeluxehome

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
Wow! Thanks for sharing these links. I would love to share these to my friends who drinks more alcohol than coffee and those who don't drink coffee at all. I'd like to say I've loved coffee more are reading this post. Thanks!

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
as far as I am concern, I do not really mind people sharing 3rd party research as long as they can make it on their own with personal comments and experience and suggestions...etc when posting.

to me, it kind of saves me time to do research of my own and if his or her's comments are there along with the research info, we can dispute and discuss about it.
I just read "Seattle Times".

the conclusion of this article is : "To prevent liver cancer, people should maintain a healthy weight and limit alcohol, if it is consumed at all, to no more than two drinks a day for men and one drink for women" and it says "Now some good news: Drinking coffee lowers the cancer risk"

BTW, my father passed away due to liver cancer at 59. his weight was normal and didn't drink. smoked some, but not heavily. I guess it is genetic in his case.

Generally speaking, if you maintain healthy weight and do some good exercise, do not drink much alcohol, it will certainly help you to live a better and healthier life. This isn't a magical research conclusion.
and as for "drinking coffee lowers the cancer risk"?.....Tea industry says the same thing and even wine industry says that drinking some moderate red wines per day will actually help you to be healthier... so.... are they all telling the truth? or it is just a type of marketing driven by GREED?

georgewhittington

Apr 1, 2019
Visit site
When alcohol is mixed with caffeine, the caffeine can mask the depressant effects of alcohol, making drinkers feel more alert than they would otherwise. As a result, they may drink more alcohol and become more impaired than they realize, increasing the risk of alcohol-attributable harms.