ifill kcup filler and sealer

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
I was wondering if anyone had an experience with the ifill k-cup machine. I spoke to them when they first started and the prices seem to have come down. The machine in the video claims to be able to produce 70,000 cups day. Would love to hear opinions or experiences.

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
Sae. I had one at my last roastery. The one we had was temperamental and a pain in the ass. You had to have an engineering degree to work on it. They are super expensive as well. What kind of volume are you trying to do?

Musicphan

May 11, 2014
Kansas City
Visit site
I actually spoke with them a few weeks ago and yes supplies have come down quite a bit. I did notice Red Beard started selling their specialty coffee in iFill's. They are charging them with 15g which is nice to see.

Excelso

Mar 2, 2018
Montezuma, Iowa
Visit site
Am I the only one who thinks this guy isn’t dressed properly for this video? You are selling a product, at the very least wear a leather jacket and maybe a bandana. Just a random thought.

iFillcup

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site
We are still alive and well. We have made many improvements and also introduced our 6L high production equipment that is customized to your needs. You can truly get a single serve cup of coffee that is worthy of your brand. Also, you will be the only roaster that can fill and market a recommended 10-12oz brew setting.

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
Ifillcup, Welcome to the forum. Do you mind if I ask roughly if someone was to switch to your system what the price per cup is and what are your machines running now?