I'm extremely addicted to coffee!

dspender

Aug 4, 2003
Visit site
Hi Jen,

I'm new here too. I've been looking for a good coffee forum. I used to frequent one like 4+ years ago and haven't found a good one since. This forums looks pretty cool!

I, too, love coffee! Although I don't really like flavored coffee :) Just give me the real stuff :D lol

notmuffy

Mar 25, 2003
New Jersey
Visit site
Hi guys and girls,
glad you like the coffee emoticons!
I love coffee too, but mostly the flavored ones. In fact I have been known to add some weird stuff to my coffee (FYI - Hershey bars are a no-go). Good to have more people here!

tintinet

Sep 8, 2003
Visit site
How did I make it though life without it?

I just recently re-discovered coffee. In college, I downed galllons, then, during a Pediatrics rotation in med. school, I contracted a noxious viral illness from some unfortunate ailing child, and developed a post-viral cross reactivity allergy to coffee and couldn't tolerate it for years. Every time I took a sip it felt like the entire inside of my mouth had been scalded!

After years of abstinence, I found the allergy had subsided, and I could enjoy the precious bean juice once again. Today I've really over-done it, and it's pouring out through my fingertips, over the keyboard, and onto forums like this!

Sorry to inflict my caffeine abuse on you all, but, perhaps, you are readers who may be able to sympathize!

Thanks for your indulgence!

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
OMG! I can not imagine life without coffee!!! I have been in the coffee biz all my adult life...made a career out of it...drink coffee for a living...nice :grin: