I'm looking for a circuit board for an Imex Pro 1500 roaster

nutranch

Feb 18, 2017
Visit site
Update September 2017, I need a circuit board for an older model Imex Digirosto Pro 1500 roaster. The circuit board unplugs from multiple connector plugs behind the front face control panel where you program instructions. My location is the Sacramento valley of California USA.

Last edited:

gnappi

Mar 8, 2017
Visit site
It can't hurt to have an electronics tech look at your board. I would remove it and have someone look at it before replacing it.

chast

Jul 30, 2006
MA
Visit site
Most pcb's can be rebuilt. Going to cost a few bucks even if some of the ic's and resistors are no longer there are usually replacements

nutranch

Feb 18, 2017
Visit site
Please sned me an email address for Eugene at IMEX. I contacted IMEX but a sales person wanted to sell a new roaster - stated parts not available for older model?

John P

Jan 5, 2007
Salt Lake City
Visit site
nutranch,

If IMEX already told you parts are not available that's a different story -- can't help you there. The last time I spoke to anybody at IMEX was when I was a guest at the Coffee Expo in Seoul in 2012.
Best bet is scouring Ebay and find someone who's parting theirs out, learning how to diagnose and repair the board yourself, or just get a new roaster.

... I wonder if they offer "show used" models?

nutranch

Feb 18, 2017
Visit site
Thanks John

My contact at IMEX was a salesperson so he has interest in new sales. Please do send me a contact for Eugene in the service Dept if possible?

Thanks,
Brian Cahill
Live Oak CA 95953