I'm new here and excited to have found you

blessedbean

Dec 28, 2008
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I'm Kerri and my husband and I own Blessed Bean Coffee in Orlando, FL. We're a small (but growing) Christian coffee roaster and just trying to network with others in the industry. We specialize in wholesale but also offer retail on our website.

We are excited to be here and look forward to further "discussions" with all of you!

Blessings,
Kerri
Blessed Bean Coffee

harry33

Jan 6, 2009
Visit site
Hi everyone !

I'm also newbie at the forum and have joined this forum to get and share more and more info with our new friends. I am also so excited to join this forum.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello Kerri,

I just came across your message, and I wanted to send you a quick note to welcome you to the coffee forums.

I also checked out your web site, and I have a couple of questions for you. I don't see any shipping rates posted on your web pages. Do you have a standard rate per pound or price? The second question is about the photo that you have on your contact page. I am interested in the mug that's in the photo. The mug's handle is small and it's placed high so that a person's finger can go through it. Do you sell those mugs, or can you tell me where they can be purchased?

Again, welcome to the coffee forum. I hope we will hear from you often.

Rose

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello "harry33"

Welcome to you, too! I'm glad you're excited about joining this forum.

I noticed that you sell promotional items. I recently read a posting from one of our new forum members who's looking for coffee related promotional items. If you have any such items or if you know where he can get them, please take a look at this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=993

He's also looking for a coffee bean or coffee cup costume. Any thoughts or ideas?

Again, welcome. We hope to hear from you often.

Rose

blessedbean

Dec 28, 2008
Visit site
Hi Rose!

We charge a flat rate 3.00 shipping charge per order (domestically).

As far as the mug, that was a photo we purchased when designing our website...sorry! I wish I could find mugs like that as well, they're pretty cool!

Thanks for the welcoming email!

Kerri

saliviyajonathan1

Sep 22, 2011
USA
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I'm Kerri and my husband and I own Blessed Bean Coffee in Orlando, FL. We're a small (but growing) Christian coffee roaster and just trying to network with others in the industry. We specialize in wholesale but also offer retail on our website.

We are excited to be here and look forward to further "discussions" with all of you!

Blessings,
Kerri
Blessed Bean Coffee

Hi,
Best of luck to you for your coffee business. As you discussed here that you are specialize in wholesale so you should contact business owner who running their business in wholesale. Their business may be in other industry but they will help you. Apart from that you can provide some promotional gifts to your customer it will attract people.