Status
Not open for further replies.

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
thanks for posting, Christopher.
as you said and as I understood, super moderators are very important people for this coffee forum. without you guys, this forum will be a MESS!. absolute mess. I fully understand that.
and I thank you for your work and I am certain that most of members feel the same way as I do.

However, IMHO, Super Moderators should not get emotionally involved with other regular members, specially, when you call someone "jackass", not only it is plainly wrong, but that one bad word will cause the meaningless threads to go on indefinitely. Specially coming from Super Moderator. (however, if you or rose just delete this entire posting, that is also wrong in my opinion because that will again create other problems. we all should try to avoid this sort of incidents from the beginning)

and about "misunderstanding" between us, I am cool with it for now, so don't worry about it. It was as much of my mistake as yours.

However, Aaron (administrator) has not given me his reply. His reply being whether he can reinstate my previous deleted postings or not. until now, he just said "wait, I am still working things out with moderators and I will let you know soon what we can do". If Aaron has his answers in his mind, he should just tell me, rather than keep having me to wait.

I am sure that no one wants anyone to be gone, specially super moderators because we need them. I am just hoping that Super Moderators can do their job without getting too much involved with other members emotionally.

Christopher, again, I thank you for your posting.

peterjschmidt

Oct 10, 2013
Milwaukee, WI
Visit site
I hate to perpetuate this silly discussion, but along the lines of Super Moderators only being here to moderate, that's more silliness. They are also members and should be encourage to post as such, with opinions and input. So when one sees a jackass posting jackass statements, I hope they feel free to point it out.

coffeetom

Jul 5, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Visit site
I can only say that when I am writing in a forum as a "NEW" guy with some 10-20 posts and get some "hints" or "criticism" about my posts from long-term-members with far over 1000 posts, I'll respect them.

Honestly, the only 'aggressive' emotions I felt from the first posts, were coming from you @USCoffee.

And the way you write and response, I don't think anybody owes you to answer in such a way that you feel being engaged to post in this forum.

So just a another hint from a "new' guy: build up some credit first or else don't expect to be taken seriously!

UScoffee

Jan 15, 2016
www.us.coffee
Visit site
I can only say that when I am writing in a forum as a "NEW" guy with some 10-20 posts and get some "hints" or "criticism" about my posts from long-term-members with far over 1000 posts, I'll respect them.

Honestly, the only 'aggressive' emotions I felt from the first posts, were coming from you @USCoffee.

And the way you write and response, I don't think anybody owes you to answer in such a way that you feel being engaged to post in this forum.

So just a another hint from a "new' guy: build up some credit first or else don't expect to be taken seriously!

A new guy telling a new guy how to behave! You are a gem!) What a forum!)

UScoffee

Jan 15, 2016
www.us.coffee
Visit site
I hate to perpetuate this silly discussion, but along the lines of Super Moderators only being here to moderate, that's more silliness. They are also members and should be encourage to post as such, with opinions and input. So when one sees a jackass posting jackass statements, I hope they feel free to point it out.

and they do feel free to point it out! And that's what entertains me, and makes this pitch rock!) I could not dream of a better start!)
So, anyone is welcome. Even my language developed and my answers became typical for this place, I hardly recognize myself. But I need to speak the language others understand, that's why I speak douchbaguese when I reply to rose, or some other languages with others.
You don't expect me to agree with everything that's said here, do you?) Keep rocking!

UScoffee

Jan 15, 2016
www.us.coffee
Visit site
Now it's clear that introduction has never been a problem. Just an opposite, after I introduced myself the level of aggression reached the sky. It was never about introduction. So what generated this aggression towards me?
It was probably a mix of elements, bad day or too much coffee, long hidden hatred, level of education, envy, fear, inferiority complex, numerous failures in life, etc. The darkness...But, as you know, I am not the one who jumps into conclusions. Especially, seeing so many beautiful people here too. Eventually, you need to know the darkness to cherish the daylight.

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
Well as much fun this has been I think it is time to close this thread. USCoffee, welcome to the forum and I hope you continue to participate in a positive manner. ;)

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Well as much fun this has been I think it is time to close this thread. USCoffee, welcome to the forum and I hope you continue to participate in a positive manner. ;)

Statistically speaking, in the 5 days since this thread started, it received 1,274 views.
There was no real sustenance to the topic, but it breathed a little bit of life back into the Coffee Forum.

Rose

Status
Not open for further replies.