Incanto Sirius typeS hidden menu

mccfd

Sep 29, 2005
Montreal
Visit site
I recently bought a new Incanto Sirius machine and was unhappy with the temperature of the coffee. When I went to the store to complain - I spoke to one of the technicians who showed be how to access the service menu by pressing three buttons in the following sequence in standby mode:
- top left (hold)
- bottom left (hold)
- bottom right (hold)

After a second the service menu comes up. Make sure you don't let go of any of the buttons before all three are pressed.

There are too many settings to investigate - the easiest one to change was to change the temperature of the hot setting for some nice piping hot coffee. The tech told be to not increase temperature to high (>200) or you risk warping the brew group.

Wondering if anyone else has discovered or experimented with the settings.

MCCFD

FrankD

Dec 3, 2005
Visit site
I played with temperature settings and fill settings and found the following settings to be pretty good:

1 coffee # impulse = 150 (medium sized cup)
temperature high = 110degC

Incredible how many different parameter settings this machine has.
I of course took note of all my original settings to make sure I didn't get lost any where.

ve8jl

Feb 16, 2006
Visit site
mccfd said:
I recently bought a new Incanto Sirius machine and was unhappy with the temperature of the coffee. When I went to the store to complain - I spoke to one of the technicians who showed be how to access the service menu by pressing three buttons in the following sequence in standby mode:
- top left (hold)
- bottom left (hold)
- bottom right (hold)

After a second the service menu comes up. Make sure you don't let go of any of the buttons before all three are pressed.

There are too many settings to investigate - the easiest one to change was to change the temperature of the hot setting for some nice piping hot coffee. The tech told be to not increase temperature to high (>200) or you risk warping the brew group.

Wondering if anyone else has discovered or experimented with the settings.

MCCFD
Hi

I noticed this post that you madesome time ago regarding this service menu. Do you have an explanation of the settings? The prompts in the menu are not very intuitive. What is the setting for the temperature called? Thanks.

VE8JL