interested in starting a drive thru coffee shop

crewchicksis

Feb 4, 2004
Visit site
My brother in law are interested in starting our own drive thru coffee shop. We have already read and printed out the info from www.seattlegourmetcoffee.com and our not sure what are next steo from here should be. If anybody has any advice it would be greatly appreciated. We are very interested in this.....Thank you very much..

coffeefreakin

Mar 5, 2004
Visit site
Yep, Monster's the way to go! They'll make a roaster out of anyone. (true)

Hey NWJava, having any luck with the wholesaling of Carvaci's coffee? I've heard of others doing well and we've just picked up a bakery as a wholesale customer. We're charging them $4.50/lb though for the STTS. It's an espresso blend but they're actually using it for a drip. Go figure? They tried em all and that's what they like so I'm not going to argue. Boyd (the owner) just picked up 45lbs for this week. It's kind of funny, after 5 years of roasting I just got my first wholesale customer. Probably has something to do with the fact that I used to be "Johnny on The Spot" with the whole roasting thing but now my employees are doing it instead.

Happy Roasting!

tlhamzy

May 30, 2004
Visit site
please see my posting under Coffee Shops and Cafes

Hi, see my latest posting.

FIRST, check with planning department, what are there space requirements for a drive thru?

Here it is 90' stacking space.....be careful, wish I'd known this 9 months ago.

Signed,

Espresso Girl With a dream in
Sacramento

bcc

Jun 28, 2004
Visit site
Hello. I have a Franke Ecolino 2 Step Machine with Auto Steam for sale. This machine has only 3000 shots on the counter. It is like new. It is fully automatic with Auto Steam which will steam milk to a preset temp. every time. It was used as a demo. It is complete with all the programing cards and a filter with a softening Cart. All the lines to hook it up. It has 2 hoppers and grinders for reg. and decaf. Check out the ESI site, http://esiespresso.com/products.franke.ecolino.html, for all the specs.

The Ecolino is perfect for a drive-thru situation. Consistent and high performing. This is the machine to have. It retails for over $13,000. If you are interested, please make me an offer or ask any questions. Thanks and good luck getting started. :) .