Internet coffee shop how long?

Monito

Nov 14, 2005
Visit site
How long does it take for an internet coffee shop (only coffee by the lb) to start selling?

How many pounds of coffee is good/bad per month?

What is the usual registration per month, etc. anything that you can contribute will help.

Thanks,

Monito

cafemakers

Nov 3, 2004
Visit site
Monito said:
How long does it take for an internet coffee shop (only coffee by the lb) to start selling?

Start selling... what exactly?

By your comments, it seems that you have a fairly unique business model in mind and it will be difficult to find others by "show of hands" with similar experiences to relate. You may wish to provide more details about your plans so that the readers of your message can respond appropriately.

Monito

Nov 14, 2005
Visit site
More details

I have an online store that I'm selling coffee. I have been selling coffee every day for a few months.

My question is, how many pounds of coffee or how much sale is good on the 1st , 2nd, etc. month. When will I see a real income from something like this...assuming a good internet store (a ball park).

I have already about 200 customers.

Thanks,

Monito

Java Rocks Tony

Jan 30, 2005
Clevland, Ohio USA
Visit site
Re: More details

Monito said:
I have an online store that I'm selling coffee. I have been selling coffee every day for a few months.

My question is, how many pounds of coffee or how much sale is good on the 1st , 2nd, etc. month. When will I see a real income from something like this...assuming a good internet store (a ball park).

I have already about 200 customers.

Thanks,

Monito
it's all the marketing and search engine optimization/positioning. there can be no real "good" sles figure anyone can give u, it all depends on your vision and business goals. seems 200 customers is a decent number, but frequency can be key here, and then referrals