Introductions

Flboy

Jul 7, 2020
Visit site
Welcome Flboy! I am also a Florida boy...born and raised. Living in Boca Raton and loving PARADISE!(sorry PinkRose) Who have you been "burning" through? If your in Central FL I would assume you have tried Barnies coffee and tea and Joffery's. They were the first coffee companies in Florida. The company I roast for has a few shops in Orlando area. If you ever have a chance check us out...Brooklyn Water Bagel. Oh well...again welcome to the fun!
Thank you! Barnies! Memories! As IBM, I was responsible for their data center. Helping them through a mess that was outside of their expected services, the site manager offered me a cup of coffee, which I gladly accepted! 20 minutes later, I had a cup of liquid gold!
I don’t/won’t frequent coffee shops, sorry! I just picked up a Nespresso machine, and in the search of a good brand for DIY pod refills, I have given up on Peet’s and Lavazza! For their pods, so far, Stormio is my goto!

dstephenson3721

Jan 1, 2021
Visit site
Hello everyone I'm from Charlotte NC. I've been exploring Craft coffee for the last two years. I primarily jump between a V60 and a Chemex, I also have a french press, Aeropress, and a Moka pot. I've been on a single origin kick lately trying to get coffee from every country that produces it.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello everyone I'm from Charlotte NC. I've been exploring Craft coffee for the last two years. I primarily jump between a V60 and a Chemex, I also have a french press, Aeropress, and a Moka pot. I've been on a single origin kick lately trying to get coffee from every country that produces it.

Hello dstephenson3721,

Welcome to the Coffee Forums.

It sounds like you are on a mission to buy single origin coffee. Do you have a list of coffees and countries that you've following? Are you making notes on which ones you like, and which ones you don't like (or are just okay) ?

~ Rose

dstephenson3721

Jan 1, 2021
Visit site
Hello dstephenson3721,

Welcome to the Coffee Forums.

It sounds like you are on a mission to buy single origin coffee. Do you have a list of coffees and countries that you've following? Are you making notes on which ones you like, and which ones you don't like (or are just okay) ?

~ Rose
Thank you and yes I'm using The World Atlas of Coffee to track each county of origin and my wife bought me a cool little journal to put down tasting notes and roast information. There's even a little rating at the bottom of the page.

BestProductsHouse

Mar 7, 2020
Visit site
Hay Friends and Fellow coffee lovers over here.

I am Gazi, I am very passionate about COFFEE.
At first when I consumed caffeine by drinking coffee, I addicted to coffee
Then started to study about coffee and have developed a coffee blog site: bestproductshouse.com

Cheers all you up a cup of Long Black, Americano, Lungo, Espresso, Latte, Cappuccino, Macchiato, Mocha, Iced Coffee, Iced Americano, Cold Brew Coffee, Turkish Coffee, Bulletproof Coffee, Whipped Coffee at yours preference

By the way CoffeeForums.com is a great place where coffee lovers can share their coffee knowledge and learn valued things.
So, m inviting you all new and old members to keep continue to share your coffee knowledge here.

Thanking you all
Gazi Atiqur Rahman
Founder of bestproductshouse.com

Jully78

Sep 29, 2021
USA
Visit site
hello everyone,
i am sushi from USA , i really really like coffee.. and in future open a coffee shop. to start this business first i make planned and after makes plan to implement.. anyone suggests me regarding coffee business..
Hi, I am Jully and am also from USA. In start, you should start your coffee business with short-term investment because this will gives you an idea about the demand of coffee in your area.