Introductions

monumental_brew

May 11, 2022
Monument, CO
Visit site
Hi, lover of a good cup of brew.

My go-to is ordering Hummingbird roast from Zumbar in San Diego; I live in Colorado now, but still buy 5# bags of whole beans to ship to my home office.

I've been using the Mochamaster for brewing over the last few years, and happy with it. I need to buy a new coffee brewer for my mountain cabin (also used as airbnb), so I want something that works well, but maybe not quite as upscale as the Technivoorm. Open to suggestions.

WEVERS

Oct 19, 2022
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Visit site
Welcome to the CoffeeForums.com please use this thread to introduce yourself and welcome others to the site. A short paragraph about yourself, your likes, what brought you here and how you found the site is great :) Invite a friend or two -- everybody is welcomed!

Onto the Introductions..................
Hello, we are 15 RIOS COFFEE. We importe directly from Colombia to our consumers all over the US, who will receive it in less than a week! We invite you to visit our web page!

CoffeeCowboy

Dec 31, 2022
Indiana
Visit site
New to the forum. Not new to coffee.

I am retired Military. That is where my coffee journey began. Standing, shivering, under a poncho. Holding a cup of Army coffee in a paper cup. Trying to keep my hands warm. At 17. That hot, earthy liquid passed my lips. Then danced on my taste buds. I was hooked. 35 years later. Here I am. I look forward to chatting about coffee.

Last edited:

Musicphan

May 11, 2014
Kansas City
Visit site
Joined today. Trying to find the right filters for my new Bonavita BV1900TS. The ones at stores are too short. Any advice?

I use Melitta 8-12 cup flat bottom filters... they aren't the full height but I don't have any issues.

Mike

BTW - I'm owner/roaster of Encore Coffee in Grandview... if you are nearby swing in some day and introduce yourself.
www.encorecoffeeco.com

peerson

Feb 15, 2023
Kansas City
Visit site
I use Melitta 8-12 cup flat bottom filters... they aren't the full height but I don't have any issues.

Mike

BTW - I'm owner/roaster of Encore Coffee in Grandview... if you are nearby swing in some day and introduce yourself.
www.encorecoffeeco.com
The Melittas are just too short for this machine. Too much overflow. I bought some Bunn filters, today. They are taller. But, they are a little shorter than the ones that Bonavita includes with their machine. I am going to try them tomorrow.

BocaRe

Dec 23, 2022
Toronto
Visit site
Hi
my name is Bob, I am from Toronto. I am using SAECO Coffee machines for the last 20y
I have started with Saeco Incanto Deluxe which was great machine but as of recently is gone; Cannot be fixed due to lack of parts on the market.
Now, I am moving forward with a new LIRIKA Plus and also I have previous model of Saeco Xelsis.
For any SAECO new developments and tips, I would be happy to hear it from you
It is nice to meet you all.

Last edited: