Is a College Degree needed?

dark_sun

Mar 22, 2019
Visit site
I absolutely agree with you. Very useful and correct thoughts. It seems to me that students at college and university should not only worry about how to get a degree or perform a particular task that they face in the process of study. They have to think about their future and that of their children. I think it is very important for all of us to think about pay for each of us, namely, the minimum wage. On the website https://gradesfixer.com/free-essay-examples/minimum-wage/ you can read examples of essays, catch inspiration and understand how important this topic is. Minimum wage is seen as a way to improve the standards of living of workers which can increase productivity.

Last edited:

JoanneFraser

Jul 13, 2020
California Woodside
Visit site
To be honest, I don't know about other countries, but in my country, you don't need any degree to open a coffee shop. It depends on your potential and knowledge. Personally I studied the economy of commerce, tourism and services, so now I can open everything I want or to be a manager at a hotel, restaurant and other things. You need to orientate to hospitality faculties, these are the best ones if you want to dedicate yourself to service domain. Also, I suggest you to find a university that will offer you good scholarships in order to have money for yourself. Click here if you are interested in good scholarships.

Last edited:

Nerdani

Jul 14, 2019
Visit site
thank you very much for the recommendations. It seems to me that most of the problems at the college concern the form of the learning process itself. I think that combined learning is the most effective learning. Since some projects are really better done in a group and some alone, more focused. It is also necessary to take into account the fact that not all students are suitable for a collective form of training and task performance in principle, based on their psychological properties. If you are a student and need help writing your research paper, you can contact a service https://www.rush-my-essay.com/buy-research-papers/ that will help you complete your research paper on time and with the highest quality. The fact that the company employs people with academic degrees, which immediately indicates the professionalism of the work done.

Last edited:

MntnMan62

Nov 15, 2019
New Jersey
Visit site
If you want to pursue a career in what many call "white collar" jobs, then you need a college degree. And to get anywhere in those positions you often need a graduate degree. If you wish to pursue running your own business or something that would be considered a "trade", then no college degree is necessary. Many people do very well without a college degree. And many people with a college degree do very well. It's really a matter for you and what you see for yourself and your career.

Reeanner

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Agree with you, guys! I am sure that higher education is necessary to get a high-paying job. But in order to successfully pass the final exams, you need to try very hard. It is not simple. It was especially difficult for me to write essays and term papers on anatomy. Therefore, in order not to risk, I decided to use order case study help for a better result. Thus, I received the finished work within a few days. Therefore, I am very glad that everything worked out for me.

Last edited: