Is this a good Coffee Maker?

Helevitia

Jan 20, 2007
Visit site
Greetings,

I''ve been looking at Coffee Makers from various stores like Target, BedBath&Beyond, etc... After noting a few models I started looking around online and realized most of these models just suck. My goal is to find a great coffee maker that has an attached grinder, stainless steel thermal carafe, timer features and makes HOT coffee. Well, I think I found what I want but I know about the brand or anything really. I just started researching today. Here is what I found:

Capresso CoffeeTeam Therm

A few other things to keep in mind. I''m not worried about a perfect cup of coffee, just a really good cup. Please let me know what you guys think. Thanks!

brotherjoe

Jan 4, 2007
denton, texas
Visit site
capresso's not a bad machine. that is, they have a decent rep.

but the technivorm has the best rep with those in the know. they even have some models with all your options. plus, the water actually gets hot enough to brew coffee correctly. (no, that shouldn't be an issue. but it is.)

several companies sell it. you can google it. or sweet maria's is reputable. see:http://www.sweetmarias.com/prod.technivorm.shtml

best of luck.

dscrimp

Jan 24, 2007
Visit site
It doesn''t have any of the add-ons you mentioned, but I bought my wife a Bunn A-10A for Christmas, and with the filtered water coming thru the attached water-line ... you can''t beat it with a stick. You can shop around and find it for $250 to $275 instead of the $300+ most places retail it for. Plus, its like the Hummer of home coffeemakers..lol
Dave

dscrimp

Jan 24, 2007
Visit site
It doesn''t have any of the add-ons you mentioned, but I bought my wife a Bunn A-10A for Christmas, and with the filtered water coming thru the attached water-line ... you can''t beat it with a stick. You can shop around and find it for $250 to $275 instead of the $300+ most places retail it for. Plus, its like the Hummer of home coffeemakers..lol
Dave