Java Bean Plus?

coffacr917

Oct 7, 2020
Visit site
Hey guys,

I'm new here and was hoping somebody could help me out. I found a website called javabeanplus.com and their prices seem fair and they offer a large selection of flavored coffees. I was wondering if anybody has tried their coffee beans? I want to grind coffee beans at home myself but their minimum order is $50.00 and I'm not sure if I'm willing to take that jump yet. Please let me know if anyone has had any experience with them.

Thank you!

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
Personally I would stay away from this. They are charging $7.49 a lb for flavored coffee. The issue is they sell only in 5 lbs. Minimum is $50?? Nah..buy smaller amounts more frequently. I do sell 5 lb bags to customers. Its mostly my friends that buy that much..but they go through it quickly. I also offer 5 lbs for the price of 4 and give free shipping. So I would shop around and look for more artisan than commercial grade. ;)

coffacr917

Oct 7, 2020
Visit site
Personally I would stay away from this. They are charging $7.49 a lb for flavored coffee. The issue is they sell only in 5 lbs. Minimum is $50?? Nah..buy smaller amounts more frequently. I do sell 5 lb bags to customers. Its mostly my friends that buy that much..but they go through it quickly. I also offer 5 lbs for the price of 4 and give free shipping. So I would shop around and look for more artisan than commercial grade. ;)

Thank you!

coffacr917

Oct 7, 2020
Visit site
Thank you guys for your responses. Does anyone have a company that they recommend for flavored coffees (and what flavors you personally like best)?