Jura Carpesso E8 Need Help Please

lz

Dec 15, 2004
Dallas area
Visit site
I'm searching for an upscale coffee maker for my spouse who drinks several cups in the morning, black, and has always wished for a cappacino maker too. This one is pricey but am willing to splurge but I don't understand all of this so could use opinions please. Will it still make coffee too? Is this a good brand? :?

lz

Dec 15, 2004
Dallas area
Visit site
Jura Capresso E8

Thanks! We are now proud owners of this machine and had fun impressing the neighbors w/ offers of espresso, caps and lattes. As a non-coffee drinker, I can only say that my husband is amazed at the difference in taste.

CCafe

Aug 11, 2004
Des Moines, Iowa
Visit site
Yes it is a fun machine, remember to clean is on a regular basis. Also if you can try using soft water with it. Espresso machines are prone to failure for hard water. It will help greatly extend the life of you machine. Oh and drinks a shot for me!

casparis

Jan 11, 2005
Visit site
I have the F9 and love the machine.I think the e 8 is very simmilar as far as quality of coffee and espresso.I was a black coffee drinker auto drip several cups a day ,And this machine made me a believer.I will never go back to regular coffee you have so many options to customize your coffee to your taste.The F series is quite a bit more and I found it worth the money .I think he will really enjoy this unit.
scott

lz

Dec 15, 2004
Dallas area
Visit site
Jura Capresso E8

Thank you. Yes - my husband absolutely loves the machine and now we have the neighbor knocking at our door for a cup. Won't be long til he has one too! My spouse says he had no idea how good a cup of coffee could taste!! While expensive, it equates to dollars a day and it is the BEST present I have bought him EVER! Williams Sonoma says they stand behind all the products they sell w/ no mention of an expiration date so that is comforting as well. So far, I'd highly recommend this to all coffee drinkers.