Jura Impressa C60. Worth it or not?

Sammy87

Mar 1, 2016
Visit site
Hello everybody, sorry for a "first post with second intentions", though my intentions are not being hidden actually, I really would appreciate help on the real value of this automatic coffee machine. I've been researching auto espresso machines and so far this Jura seems like one of the best of its kind by what I have heard, though I think the price is a bit salty and I wonder if it better actually to spend money on a good grinder and purchase something more simple to brew the espresso?
I've been using a DeLonghi Dedica for years but I think this it is way too much a "noobie level" already as I am increasing my knowledge brewing coffee. On the other hand I'm not sure if I would have the budget to get a good grinder and a good brewer that would allow me to occasionally start to froth milk. Thanks in advance for reading, I really appreciate your help and knwoledge on this :heart:

Sammy

HoneyDew

Jan 24, 2016
Visit site
I believe the answer is yes, it worths the investment. Their grinder is a good one as you can set how coarse/fine you want to grind the beans.

ps.:it seems like you can get it on promo sale

Last edited:

vamose

Mar 28, 2016
Visit site
Guys thanks for your involvement.

I am out in market to buy a good coffee machine, automatic all purpose. Grinding, milk etc. - under $1000.

Please help me find the best option in the market. I am considering the Jura C60, but is there something else that I should consider. I need a reliable machine with less maintenance headache as I plan to buy form USA and ship it to my Dubai.

Appreciate your help.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello Vamose,

If you read the other comments on this thread, you will see that the machine you are considering (JuraC60) is recommended.

If you do some searching within the Coffee Forum threads, you will see other recommendations. We have a handy search box that is at the top right corner of your screen.

Rose