Keurig?

MychaelP

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
I don't suggest getting a Keurig. The pods are expensive, create a ton o waste, and the machines are getting clogged when using certain types of coffee. Why not try getting her something unique? Like the AeroPress. I got one for Christmas and was shocked at how great my coffee tastes. I actually created a review on my web site about it i you want to take a look. Also as most people here love coffee maybe more than me, I'd love some creative criticism on my site using the Contact Me form. I want to adjust the review and provide even more links, even back to this site in time, maybe to specific threads on the Aeropress. It's amazing what this little contraption does, even with 4-month old coffee!
Best Single Cup Coffee Maker - Keurig Alternative - Aeropress Review

TheBigDripper

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
I was thinking of getting a Keurig once...until I saw the number of used ones on Ebay. After reading too many bad reviews on them, I decided to stick with my Braun KF-12 as my "daily driver" and a Corning 4-cup dripolator (among 20-something other devices) when I'm in the mood to play.

millert25

Mar 7, 2013
Visit site
I think it's a lot like every other product, some people have good experiences and some have bad, personally, I prefer Tassimo by Bosch.

c3powil

May 6, 2012
Visit site
I can't remember what I got her, now. But it definitely wasn't a keurig, haha. It's been almost a year; I'm surprised you guys are still at it.

mariank

May 5, 2013
Visit site
I'm a real coffee lover (addict :) and I love my Keurig B130. The coffeeis always delicious since it's like opening up a brand new can of coffee everyday. - Now here's the "trick" to getting an extra large cup of strong coffee - You have to use double the amount of coffee if you want to use double the amount of water - (sounds like a no-brainer to me) - So if you want to fill your double sized travel mug - just run the keurig twice!! It's fast, neat and makes great coffee!! - Need more info? Look at this site Keurig B130 - They sold me and I'm thrilled

Last edited:

mickhigs

May 7, 2013
Visit site
i have the keurig b60 and love it no problems for 2 years

I have a keurig b60 that I bought throug an amazon link on a reviews site called newsmicks I love it. The taste and consitency of the cup of coffe is great. I have had the machine for over two years and have had no problems with it. I know I have seen issues for people who have hard water as the mineral deposits clog up the thin tube inside the machine. This can easily be fixed by using spring water or adding a water filter onto your tap. I fixed a friends machine by running vinegar through it and it got rid of a leak issue and another time got rid of the issue of having small cups of coffee regardless of setting. I do not have hard water and this machine is easy for myself and my girlfriend to get out of the house with a cup of coffee super quick in the morning as it takes about 3 minutes and no mess to make. We do have one of the my k-cups reusable wire mesh filters if you want to your own ground beans or other brands of coffee and this has worked well. I also don't really like using the k cup because of the plastic waste associated with each cup as they are not recylclabel. Over all I would buy this exact machine again as it has worked better than many other coffee makers for a longer period of time.