Koffee Kult beans

SpeedyGal

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
Has anybody here tried Koffee Kult beans from Amazon? I haven't been using beans yet, but I got a grinder for Christmas and this seems to be one of the top rated beans on Amazon.

I would appreciate any feedback or opinions. Thanks.

peterjschmidt

Oct 10, 2013
Milwaukee, WI
Visit site
You have to take the reviews with a grain of salt; my bet is that most people buying coffee on Amazon haven't had fresh/well-roasted coffee, so they're comparing crummy coffee to other crummy coffee. Now, if crummy coffee is your thing, then you'll be happy. :)

Mr.Peaberry

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Has anybody here tried Koffee Kult beans from Amazon? I haven't been using beans yet, but I got a grinder for Christmas and this seems to be one of the top rated beans on Amazon.

I would appreciate any feedback or opinions. Thanks.

Koffee Kult is a familiar name, but I've never purchased from them. The most useful information you can get is a roast date. I would venture to say that anyone bothering to give you a roast date, is likely going to have something worth trying. No roast date? Why bother...it's likely going to be stale when it arrives.

friedcoffee

Jan 12, 2016
India
Visit site
There are so many brands on Amazon. Look for the rating there and the experiences people share there. And also, do tell us as which coffee is best to buy from Amazon

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
There are so many brands on Amazon. Look for the rating there and the experiences people share there. And also, do tell us as which coffee is best to buy from Amazon

I'm pretty sure I would never buy coffee from Amazon.

The only possible way that buying coffee from Amazon would work would be if the roaster sells the coffee through the Amazon website, but he ships it directly to you from his location. If the coffee is shipped from the roaster to the Amazon warehouses, it has a good chance of sitting around and not being as "fresh" as it could be when it arrives at your door.

But, if you get the name of the roaster from the Amazon webpage, you can look up their website and possibly order the coffee directly from them. I've done that for other things, and I've actually gotten better prices.

Just a thought.