Kopi Luwak Coffee, Where to Buy The Real and Authentic

tazzadiluna

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
P.S. I am just a bit disheartened to see some negative reactions here. :cry:
Oh, I don't know Montre. Maybe because you've been dodging Topher's question. I do know the fact that Montre, Inc from Melbourne and the Cluwak website have the same mobile phone number, because they are owned by the same person named Stephen Lew. I still have yet to find the Cluwak Cafe and Roaster location from your press release that you posted in the forums that is supposed to be in Surabaya and very popular in the world... could you tell me where it is and do you own Cluwak?

Last edited:

peterjschmidt

Oct 10, 2013
Milwaukee, WI
Visit site
Oh brethren, I'm not sure why I should disrespect any of you when I know the fact that we all are sailing in a same boat; being here on this forum we all share one purpose, i.e. knowing the coffee better and sharing the information with each other. I apologize if any of my posts sounded like "against the forum policy." I do my best to contribute and expect the same from every new member who is joining our forum.

P.S. I am just a bit disheartened to see some negative reactions here. :cry:

That's a nice apology... really. Let's see how sincere it is, by how much you keep mentioning civet coffee. Look over your posts and the threads you've started, and you'll see why many here think you have ulterior motives. It's apparent that your reason for being here, at least a major part of the reason, is your interest in civet coffee. And I dare say, if you had no commercial interest in civet coffee, you may not be here at all.

I roast and sell coffee, and green coffee. Look back at my posts and compare the number of times I have tried to garner attention for my business (or do the same for any other roasters here) versus how many times you bring up civet coffee. If you still don't understand why we think your motives are suspect, well then...

CoffeeLovers

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
Again Kopi Luwak was discussed here. In the previous forums, Kopi Luwak was discussed on ow to determine the real one or avoid buying the fake one. In order not to be fooled, don’t look for Kopi Luwak. You can have the best coffee which is cheap and affordable rather than buying a Coffee Luwak which can possibly cheat you.