Kopi Luwak

Tirra

Jan 7, 2004
Visit site
Hi! I am new to this forum and I am not sure where can post this question. I've heard about coffee Kopi Luwak and the very strange way it is produced by. I just wonder if it is true or not. Maybe the whole legend is not true and it arised to attract more attention to this coffee and get more money? What do you think about it?

Susanto

May 13, 2006
Visit site
Better you try by yourself what the difference of kopi luwak with the other. For me I beleive it, that's many difference of the flavours because almost all mypeople( worker in myfarm) at ( Lampung - Indonesia ) drinking it.

doddsy

Jan 5, 2015
Visit site
[h=3]What is Kopi Luwak or Luwak Coffee?[/h]It’s a gourmet coffee made from the ripest coffee berries which has been eaten by and passed through the digestive tract of this animal (Paadxrus hermaphrdu). The civets eat the berries but the beans inside them pass through their system undigested. The Luwak graciously deposits them on the jungle floor where they are eagerly collected by the local coffee farmers. This process takes place only on the islands of Sumatra, Java, Sulawesi and Bali in the Indonesian Archipelago. Kopi Luwak Coffee is the most expensive and rare coffee in the world and only 500 to 700 Kg. are produced per year. The beans are washed out and given only a medium/light roast so as not to destroy the complex flavors that develop through the process.

hopethis helps dude :)