Korea Town - California

CoffeeLover

Mar 7, 2003
Coffee Shop
Visit site
Coffee Cafes Korea Town California LA

macchiato, in korea town after hours the girls are out in full force? Even more so than the day would you say? When enjoying the girls drinking their coffee do you know which coffee they drink most often? Hot/Cold?

macchiato

There is almost always a group of girls that come to sip on some coffee or bubble tea at these cafés.

I forgot to recommend to everyone to try out Monte Carlo on the corner of 6th and kenmore. very good coffee about $3.25 a cup and free refills so bring a friend, sit and chat for a couples hours and have a few cups of coffee.

macchiato

I'd be surprised if anyone can get through korea town without finding a coffee shop or cafe. :grin:

The ones I know off hand are all on the same physical block:

Monte Carlo - 6th & Kensington ( or Kenmore )
Bleu Cafe - 6th & Alexandria
Home Cafe - Wilshire & Alexandria

getting the hint that they are frequent?

There is a great cafe in downtown on 7th near Figueroa called "Jolt Cafe" they are located on the first floor of the talled building heading outside of downtown. I want to say it is the wedbush building.

calenet

Mar 8, 2004
Visit site
boba

BobaPals

What will they come up next? There are new toy characters out there that are coming to the market. Supposedly, these characters have been drinking so much boba that they have evolved to beautiful BobaPals and have special feng shui powers of some sort. Can't wait to see how they look like! I guess we can find these bobapals at boba stores and bobapals.com? Anyway, if you love boba, you gotta check out these bobapals.
8)
boba_lover