KP-602 3kg/0.1g Cute High Precision Kitchen Scale Baking Fruit Scale

saysal

Jan 20, 2017
Visit site
[FONT=&quot]This KP-602 3kg/0.1g Cute High Precision Kitchen Scale Baking Fruit Scale, with food-grade ABS material and special treatment, is safe to use. It can directly contact food or fruit without causing any damage or pollution. As a scale, it features high accuracy and fast response. Powered by AAA batteries, it keeps long-lasting work. It can display result clearly on the screen. Such a lightweight yet durable kitchen scale is worth having![/FONT]
  • Measure out food weight quickly and easily
  • Easy-to-read LCD
  • Use high precision and stable performance
  • Non-toxic ABS plastic material, durable and safe
  • Support two kinds of weight units and two kinds of volume units

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Do you have a lot of spam on this site.

Odd seeing an item for sale as a first post.

Sometimes people just join the Forum so they can post their items for sale. I wasn't sure if this was an individual selling something or a company. It may get deleted as SPAM.

It's odd that someone has been able to post a link in a first post. Usually a new member needs to have about 5 posts to the Forum before a live link is allowed to appear.

In all honesty, I'm very careful, and I try very hard to avoid clicking on the links that appear in people's posts, especially those from new members. I also don't click on any of the advertisements on the page. It pays to be careful.

Rose

Carthus

Jun 25, 2021
Visit site
I don't believe that's the best kitchen scale on the market. The Vont Milo Flat Kitchen Scale is much better, and I'm saying this from my own experience. This digital scale is made with 4 Japanese-precision sensors, giving you accurate weight every time. I'd suggesting choosing this or any other scales with low-quality materials. Pros also trust it, so you know it's good. The scale is used and endorsed by celebrity chefs around the world. I'd suggest getting it from https://www.amazon.com/Vont-Beautiful-Measurement-Stainless-Batteries/dp/B08SW6F5SZ since they have sales now.

Last edited: