LA Cimbali Espresso Machine Service? Need Help! T.T

WolfGirl93

Nov 16, 2016
Akron
Visit site
Hello!! :p

I am in desperate need of help! I need information anyone can give me on where I can find someone to repair a La Cimbali espresso machine that is located in Akron, OH. It seems as though the machine is just clogged, I can hear the machine running just fine but it won't make espresso and it can't go through a short wash cycle. The steam wand and the hot water dispenser work just fine and they do seem to get hot like they should. We just don't seem to be getting any hot water to come out of the nozzle. :espressomachine:

We have called to many local espresso repair locations but no one works with La Cimbali and they're not willing to take a look at it. It's not a very complicated machine, it's rather easy to use and to make delicious drinks with. Several of our customers and employees are upset that the machines has not been fixed yet as it has been down for over a month. Therefore, any information that you could give me on how to find someone locally who is willing to service our machine would be a great help.

Please!! We need our espresso drinks back! :-D Below is the kind of La Cimbali espresso machine we currently have.

99cm2.jpg

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
A month? Ouch. I am sorry to hear that. Have you called La Cimbali direct? (203) 254-6046 They should be able to find someone to fix it for you.