B blackfish New member Joined Feb 10, 2008 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Feb 10, 2008 #1 Does anyone know about the M27 it is a 2 group. Are these good machines and what would a reasonable price be?? Thanks..... Simon
Does anyone know about the M27 it is a 2 group. Are these good machines and what would a reasonable price be?? Thanks..... Simon
C CCafe Active member Joined Aug 11, 2004 Messages 1,567 Reaction score 4 Feb 16, 2008 #2 The M27 is an old machine. There may be parts unique only to that line. I haven't carried M27 parts in probably 8 years. I myself wouldn't invest in one. I would look for a M29 instead.
The M27 is an old machine. There may be parts unique only to that line. I haven't carried M27 parts in probably 8 years. I myself wouldn't invest in one. I would look for a M29 instead.
N Deals and Specials 🏆 1st The best choice for storage coffee beans - Vacuum coffee canister 10% on amazon N Noe 👍 1 Amazon
C Coffee and Espresso Machines 🏆 1st La Cimbali M29 Selectron Tall Cup Espresso Machine - NEED PUMP! C cimbaliespresso 👍 Amazon