La Cimballi m2 problems: "machine cold, push cleaning button" skype service call?

Damon

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
La Cimballi m2 problems: "machine cold, push cleaning button" skype service call?

Hi all -

I purchased a La Cimballi M2 for my office used off ebay knowing it could have some issues. After receiving the beast i realized that it dosent have its ground drawer nor a non milk espresso head. Anybody know the best place to purchase some parts for the machine?

After i got it plumbed in and turned it on the steam and hot water is working but none of the other buttons work and the machine appears frozen. Here are the messages that have blinked:

-service needed
-machine cold (clearly its not cause steam/hot water working)
-ground drawer removed (yes its missing, will that stop brewing?)
-push cleaning button (i did push it and nothing happens)

The counter tells me the machine does have some mileage - 9,000 espressos!!! I may have gotten what i paid for (which wasnt alot but enough not to want to trash it)

I know thats a lot! If anybody has any ideas or if a service tech would be willing to do a facetime call to walk me thru some general check out procedures i would be will to obviously pay for that service considering there isnt a service center in pittsburgh.