La Marzocco GS1 Paddle Opp For Sale

How many La marzocco GS1 machines still exist in the United States?

• 15 to 27

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50 to 99

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

harlygold

Aug 13, 2016
Seattle
Visit site
If I offered you $20 at the end of your post would you take? It is kind like the at the end of the post that one writes that you are given a chance to do something more with it! I dont care the about the value of Miss PinkRose to a community of any kind unless she has full knowledge of what she is speaking of. My post is on a sale item not on a coffee roast. I do not need to have Roaster Tweeks kicking in their 2 cents when they have zero knowledge of machines. Now I will try to play nice from this moment forward with the rest of you.

Last edited:

Mr.Peaberry

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
To my knowledge, you are the first to require qualifications for other members to post to your threads. Most others with advanced knowledge of coffee, coffee machines, processes, etc., have made sincere efforts to contribute by providing informative postings rather than berate those they regard as having less relevance due to insufficient knowledge to be in your company.

And I'm done...

harlygold

Aug 13, 2016
Seattle
Visit site
Thank you Mr Peeberry, do you know what in the world a poll is? And yes there is no need for you to reply back to me, unless you are here to help on both sides such as a moderator is to do, then it would be best to side step this entire conversation