chooton New member Joined Aug 5, 2005 Messages 14 Reaction score 0 Jun 1, 2007 #1 Anyone know what model this La San Marco is? I love this gallery!
John P Active member Joined Jan 5, 2007 Messages 1,057 Reaction score 4 Jun 1, 2007 #2 I prefer this.
OP OP chooton New member Joined Aug 5, 2005 Messages 14 Reaction score 0 Jun 2, 2007 Thread starter #3 Oooh. That is nice.
OP OP chooton New member Joined Aug 5, 2005 Messages 14 Reaction score 0 Jun 2, 2007 Thread starter #4 Step up! If you say you've seen better, lets see a picture. Personally I love the curves and deco sensuality of the La San Marco!
Step up! If you say you've seen better, lets see a picture. Personally I love the curves and deco sensuality of the La San Marco!
N Deals and Specials 🏆 1st The best choice for storage coffee beans - Vacuum coffee canister 10% on amazon N Noe 👍 1 Amazon
C Coffee and Espresso Machines 🏆 1st La Cimbali M29 Selectron Tall Cup Espresso Machine - NEED PUMP! C cimbaliespresso 👍 Amazon