Lalibela Coffee Roasters & Suppliers offer cooperation

Daria_Sharova

Sep 18, 2015
Visit site
Dear all,

Greetings) We are Lalibela Coffee LLC, a full-chain coffee supplier with productions in Ethiopia and Uganda, engaging in wholesale, roasting, and packaging services.

Our 100% organic and sustainable productions enable us to offer very good quality coffee (green or roasted based upon preference) on good conditions. We are active, flexible, open, and willing to approach each case individually. Our focus is highest quality standards (which is a must, d'uh).

We offer:
Green coffee
Roasted coffee
Roasting & packaging services

A wide range of high-quality Ethiopia and Uganda Arabicas and Robustas.

If interested, pls contact me directly, I will be glad to provide more information.

probat-home.jpg images (3).jpg

Best regards,
Daria

Mob.:
+7 (910) 769-25-25
daria.sharova at lalibelacoffee dot com

Attachments

• download-a-bag-of-coffee-beans-wallpaper.jpg
    download-a-bag-of-coffee-beans-wallpaper.jpg
    399.3 KB · Views: 1,694
Last edited:

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
hello Daria,
welcome here. By the way, I realize that you are in Kazakhstan.
do you own a coffee exporting company in Ethiopia? or Uganda?
can you send us some real photos of your company instead of internet stock photos?
it would be bit more convincing.
thanks

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
thanks, I got your message.
I did not realize that Russia and Kazakhstan share same country code +7. Sorry about that.
it seems like you are looking for coffee buyer via coffee forum.

Just to convince members, it would be beneficial for you to put some real photos of your farms / exporting companies...etc plus your organization detailed explanation because since your company is in Moscow, Russia and you are representing farms & exporters in Ethiopia and Uganda, it will be very difficult to convince future potential customers that your quality control and pricing, compare to buying directly from the coffee origin exporters/farms in Ethiopia and Uganda.