Latte art help

Vovinho

Apr 12, 2016
Visit site
Hey guys! I'm new to this forum and new to latte art and I came across it and it's absolutely amazing how great these artists are. I've started doing latte art of YouTube videos also bought a fancy machine and started practicing. Now, I've tried numerous times but still cannot succeed doing a simple art which drives me crazy.
I've recorded a video of me and would love to hear any suggestions or criticism anything you could throw at me so I could finally get to do at least half of what you guys are capable doing.
Thanks for the help . I want to upload a video but I do not know how to post it .

IvanCoffee

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Agree with the above. The first thing you need to learn is how to make great micro foam and a good espresso. Once you know this it's all about practise, practise, practise I'm afraid to say! However once you master the "heart" and "rosetta" patterns you'll be able to pour all of the other more advanced designs like a swan, phoenix etc as they're nothing but hearts and rosettas.

4scoffee

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
I think the more practice the better. You gain more control and trust me, it is almost everything. After you manage to control your flow, position, you automatically will be more confident. Everything after that is just about ur imagination and technique. higher technique skill for me is very easy to learn after I master my "control"

coffee771

Dec 29, 2016
Texas
Visit site
Creating latte art is all about trial and error. Take the time to practice pouring milk at a constant flow, since this will affect how your art turns out. There are lots of tips and tricks out there on how to create latte art, and it might worthwhile to check those out.