t3hjoon

Mar 6, 2005
Visit site
taeslatte.jpg

50308001.jpg

Chris Kay

Feb 1, 2005
Visit site
You need a great coffee base and the rest is getting the right density in the milk and then how you pour it.
Im pretty average at it compared to some of the young kids .. some of the stuff is so very intricate its mindblowing. Whats more mindblowing is watching some of these guys do their stuff so nonchelantly as they talk to you about the weather...or football.. or whatever.. :?

nzroaster

Jul 28, 2004
Qld, Australia
Visit site
Rowley said:
Amazing!
I'm interested in hearing more on how your barista created that amazing latte art.

We are looking at getting him a training accreditation once the cafe/roastery is running smoothly. Then he will barista traing out of our venue, which would see a dvd out as well. Also getting him ready for Australian barista champs next year.
Until then, if you ever come to Australia...

Whats more mindblowing is watching some of these guys do their stuff so nonchelantly as they talk to you about the weather...or football.. or whatever..

While the customer/ I stand and watch in amazement

Callista

Apr 14, 2005
Visit site
Wow, I didn't even know this existed!! I shall have to try it... chances are, it will look like "Blob #1" through "Blob #247", but... :)

bluecoffee

Oct 6, 2004
Visit site
Funny nzroaster! :?
I mean the first picture, is something new for me. The heart and the apple is relative easy to make. And I'm talking for someone Who don´t make capuccinos all the time.
I'm relative new in this stuff :roll:

bluecoffee

Oct 6, 2004
Visit site
Hey Javahill retur! You always give good advice. Thank you.
My art latte is like Picasso :-D but this is because I don't practice just when I go to the coffee shop and they allow me to use the machine. But is practice, practice, practice and keep the details of the process, the grind, the blend, the time............................
When I make a beautiful figure, I will put the picture here.
:D