🔥 Hot! Let's see those Coffee Mugs! ❤️ ☕️

dascrow

Administrator
Staff member
Let's see those coffee mugs!

Share a photo of your favorite coffee mug and tell us the story behind it.

Do you have a collection of coffee mugs? Show us your favorite ones and why they're special to you.

Have you ever received a coffee mug as a gift? Who gave it to you and what does it mean to you?

Out of all my coffee mugs, this one is my favorite. It was given to me as a Christmas gift almost a decade ago, and I still use it every day. :cool: :coffee:

das-crow-coffee-mug.jpeg

Last edited:

shadow745

Aug 15, 2005
Central North Carolina
Visit site
Dunno about a mug as this is max capacity for my taste and usually never hit full capacity... not much bigger than a thimble, but it's how I roll... Actually is the most impressive type of demitasse I've ever found and I snagged 6 of them from Sweet Maria's before they closed them out. Insanely thick ceramic and just a perfect fit for my consumption.

20230327_171433.jpg

Darya000

Mar 15, 2024
USA
Visit site
I recently bought a set of 500ml reusable aluminum cups from alusipper.com for my little coffee shop. So I have one of those that's my favorite to drink coffee from.
I bought them because of their sustainability and positive impact on the environment. They're durable, easy to clean, and keep beverages at the perfect temperature.

Last edited: