Links to buy top espresso beans?

marco

Sep 29, 2004
Visit site
Just got a Gaggia super-auto and it came with a pound of the Lavazza beans. Decent but the bag is almost empty and I gotta think there is better out there. Can anyone recommend some top quality Arabica espresso beans and where I can order them online? Thanks!

David Raven

Jan 12, 2005
Visit site
Great beans I found in the uk

Hello all, am new here, I found some 100% arabica beans here in the uk called Maranello, they are Italian and I got them delivered after ordering online, they are gourgeous.

http://www.happydonkey.co.uk

The guys there are really helpful as well, answer emails very quickly.

LiftOff

Nov 3, 2004
Arizona
Visit site
Rocket Coffee and their "DARK STAR" espresso blend. Hands down and without a doubt, the absolute best, IF you can get it!

Try giving them a call @ 602.370.0171, that way you can speak to someone to make sure they have the "Dark Star" in stock. They run out of it quick!

k. I have to say that I live in the most completive environment, and to see others from anywhere than can’t claim to be the COFFEE Wargrounds, is well: without competition. I serve customers and roast/cup/drink each day so I know that my roast is excellent. The restaurants& customers that serve/drink my roast(s) also agree that I have a very nice bean. I roast individual origins and a very nice espresso 5-bean blend. For those that might say oh yeah Monster coffee, nope: I roast in a new drum roaster and blend my own beans. J

Check out my cheezzy website and you'll see that although I don't have the 100k's of $$ I do really care.

CIAO

Troy

pstam

Jan 7, 2005
China
Visit site
As my experience, the Italian blend of Molinari is very good. Visit their website and you will see details and more facts. They have the distributors in the States.

We are using it right now in China, and made the perfect espresso with our skill, which is very important.

It can be better than Lavazza as my own experience.

I would have to ask why you are using Italian espresso when you have some perfectly good, large and reputable roasters such as Render opperating in China? It seems odd that anyone with access to fresh espresso blends would chose an Italian blend in bag which (like Lavazza) uses a good part robusta in the blend? Try fresh...you will never go back!

pstam

Jan 7, 2005
China
Visit site
easy to know

Alun_evans said:
I would have to ask why you are using Italian espresso when you have some perfectly good, large and reputable roasters such as Render opperating in China? It seems odd that anyone with access to fresh espresso blends would chose an Italian blend in bag which (like Lavazza) uses a good part robusta in the blend? Try fresh...you will never go back!

A very simple principle.

Fresh and good coffee is perfect, while fresh bad coffee means nothing.

In China, there a lot of roasters. I tried some of them, and even have friends of some of them. But I never find good coffee roast, not even mension about the blend.

pstam

Jan 7, 2005
China
Visit site
Alun_evans said:
PM me and I will provide you a list of both local Chinese roasters and Expats based in greater China and HK S.A.R.

Come on. I am in this market. Do you really believe I do not know them? For sure, most of them know me very well.

Chris Kay

Feb 1, 2005
Visit site
pstam said:
Alun_evans said:
PM me and I will provide you a list of both local Chinese roasters and Expats based in greater China and HK S.A.R.

Come on. I am in this market. Do you really believe I do not know them? For sure, most of them know me very well.

1.5 billion people and you know every roaster in every city??
Wow!