Long Beach

cafemakers

Nov 3, 2004
Visit site
I'm there -- will be working in LA that prior week and heading down to LBC on Wednesday 2nd.

You can find me in the guide; leading the espresso workshop on Saturday morning and I've got two presentations on Monday morning, but will otherwise be judging or walking the floor with clients.

Flag me down if you see me go by or I'll try to meet up with the group at a set time if at all possible.

Any good beer joints nearby?

See 'ya soon!

BaristaTrainer

Oct 18, 2004
Portland, OR
Visit site
I will also be in Long Beach, facilitating and teaching the Monday morning Intermediate Espresso Labs. I'll be in one of our two booths for Bellissimo and American Barista Coffee School, buzzing around the USBC, at the evening parties, and at the E.S.I. espresso trivia gameshow.

See you all soon if you will be there.

- Matt

ElPugDiablo

Hey cafemakers, you need a volunteer station instructor in your class? I promise to do my best to intimidate the newbies. I'll even make few of them cry. Especially if they don't remember to clear the steam wand :twisted: . Matt, I'd offer the same but I am skedaddling on Monday.

redstar

May 1, 2007
San Diego, CA
Visit site
attending Long Beach

I''ve been considering opening up a coffee lounge for quite some time and finally ready to make the leap within the next 6-12 months...

I''m thinking of attending the show in Long Beach but only want to hit the exhibit floor on Saturday - anyone know the costs for a single-day attendee badge? and is it possible to purchase the day of the show at registration?

Fresh Roaster

Jun 30, 2006
Visit site
I'm at the Hyatt as of yesterday (Wed). If anyone's interested in coming by for a beer or a cocktail and some coffee biz talk, feel free to give me a call. Look forward to seeing everybody here!

Matt Weisberg
Fresh Roast Systems, Inc.
954-559-6976 (C)