Looking for a paper cup supplier

Oct 29, 2007
Visit site
Hey,

Does anyone have a paper cup supplier they can recommend? Hopefully cheap, but decent quality, and preferably a place that can do logos.

I''m looking for cups that are 12, 16, and 20 oz. and I''m currently trying to figure out the COGs for our prospective coffee shop.

Thanks in advance.

mog911

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
We are Paper Cup Supplier Coffee To Go Paper Cups

We design and make best materials recycling or SGS Certificate Paper Cups for International.

If any questions, please contact me. Skype: mog911
We can all paper cups manufactur for you.

mog911

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Hey,

Does anyone have a paper cup supplier they can recommend? Hopefully cheap, but decent quality, and preferably a place that can do logos.

I''m looking for cups that are 12, 16, and 20 oz. and I''m currently trying to figure out the COGs for our prospective coffee shop.

Thanks in advance.

------------------------------------------------------------

We design and make best materials recycling or SGS Certificate Paper Cups for International Worlds.

If any questions, please contact me. Skype: mog911
We can all paper cups manufactur for you.

cityproducts

May 31, 2012
Visit site
As a manufacture of paper packaging " City Products " produces paper cup and take away box with a high standard. We provide solutions to the provision of personal requests (specifically) on paper cups or boxes through our services. Our products come in various measurements in accordance with the needs of your company, from the volume of the glass, materials, to the personal designs of your preference. In the time it will be agreed upon, you accept our glasses and packaging for your business needs. "Our focus is your need" that is the commitment of City Products, therefore it is no wonder that we are the ideal partner for your company.
Your advantage as our customers:

• Order a special and appropriate solution to each problem is crucial.
  • Provide a description of the product is technically competent
  • Competitive prices
City Products website will give an explanation of the quality and creativity of the products we have. Next, you can also see that we had a few glasses of production individually and in masse. These products are used as cold and hot cups, and places to eat.
City Products Company consists of people who are motivated and highly creative that is able to provide solutions to the problems you face. We are ready to serve you.
For more information, don't hesitate to contact us either by email or telephone within the existing listed on the CONTACT US.
http://www.city-products.com

Last edited:

Rosanie

Nov 14, 2016
Parramatta, NSW
Visit site
Prints and manufactures custom paper cups.

MyPaperCups.com.au prints and manufactures custom paper coffee cups. The best product and customer service yet affordable.

Cup Sizes.jpg

China professional paper cup manufacturer

This is Flora from Wuhan Baiyouxiang Paper and Plastic Co., Ltd, we are a professional paper cup manufacturer. Our main product is disposable paper cup, PP cup, plastic cup, corrugated cup, Coffee cup, advertising cup,Ice cream cup and popcorn bucket.
Wechat/Whatsapp:+86 13066166623 Phone: +86-27-85577226
Address: Liudian Village,Panlong Economic Development Zone,Huangpi District Wuhan City.Hubei Pro, China Post code: 432200