Looking for a single serve coffee/espresso machine

AWittenborn

Jul 23, 2007
Visit site
Hi there. I am looking for a single serve coffee machine, the kind where you drop the pods in and it does all the work...not the kind where you scoop in grinds and it only makes one kind! What I am wondering is if there is a machine out there that does single serve coffee on one side and then does single serve espresso on the other side and has the milk frothing wand. I am looking for it all I guess! Any help would be appreciated. I love the keurig machine but I don''t want to have tons of different machines on my counter! Thanks in advance for your help!

Amanda

shadow745

Aug 15, 2005
Central North Carolina
Visit site
I have no idea where you'll find something like that, if it's even made. I have seen many machines that allow drip coffee on one side and espresso on the other, but not in pod form. Try this. Buy a pod espresso machine, such as those made by Nepresso, and you can brew espresso from pods and if you want "regular" coffee in a single serving, then you can add hot water from the steam wand to your espresso shot to make an "Americano", which gives you the taste of espresso with the strength of brewed coffee. Later!

cartoons10

Jul 31, 2007
Visit site
Senseo

I like senseo for a one cup serve and If I remember corectlely I think senseo came out with exspresso pods it's very easy to use msg me if you want to learn more about it or go to the senseo section and look at my post to find out to cut the cost of the pods! :)