Looking for a very good, decently price 1lb coffee for gift

davefromUW

Dec 7, 2006
Visit site
Ok basically im a college student whose fallen in love with coffee thanks to my roommate who drinks it all the time. I know he'd love a holiday gift of coffee beans because thats our little thing together.

Previously, I just assumed that what i saw in the stores was the best: your various whole bean coffees or starbucks. However, i ran into the website www.coffeefool.com and now I dont really know what to think. They make it sound like i'm being ripped off and theres this new heaven in their "fresh" coffee. Is a whole bean package of starbucks or the fresh beans that you get from the grocery store really that much worse?

Any help would be great, i'm just looking for a great coffee present.

ElPugDiablo

Re: Looking for a very good, decently price 1lb coffee for g

davefromUW said:
Ok basically im a college student whose fallen in love with coffee thanks to my roommate who drinks it all the time. I know he'd love a holiday gift of coffee beans because thats our little thing together.

Previously, I just assumed that what i saw in the stores was the best: your various whole bean coffees or starbucks. However, i ran into the website www.coffeefool.com and now I dont really know what to think. They make it sound like i'm being ripped off and theres this new heaven in their "fresh" coffee. Is a whole bean package of starbucks or the fresh beans that you get from the grocery store really that much worse?

Any help would be great, i'm just looking for a great coffee present.

coffeereview.com is probably the site where you will find some of the best roasters in the country.