B BellaBean New member Joined Apr 2, 2023 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Apr 2, 2023 #1 Hello, I am new here! I will be setting up at a Farmers Market in May 2023. I am looking to purchase insurance. Any suggestions?
Hello, I am new here! I will be setting up at a Farmers Market in May 2023. I am looking to purchase insurance. Any suggestions?
M Musicphan Well-known member Joined May 11, 2014 Messages 1,777 Reaction score 86 Apr 3, 2023 #2 Talk to an independent insurance rep... they will be able to source you a policy. A lot of the major players wont touch carts.
Talk to an independent insurance rep... they will be able to source you a policy. A lot of the major players wont touch carts.
N Deals and Specials 🏆 1st The best choice for storage coffee beans - Vacuum coffee canister 10% on amazon N Noe 👍 1 Amazon
C Coffee and Espresso Machines 🏆 1st La Cimbali M29 Selectron Tall Cup Espresso Machine - NEED PUMP! C cimbaliespresso 👍 Amazon