Looking for flavorful Breakfast Blend

Coffeecoffee

Jan 31, 2006
Visit site
Any suggestions? My wife likes a nice mild coffee in the morning and would like suggestions from all you Pro's out there.

I am using the Capresso CoffeeTec #471

Thanks, Dave

cawi

Apr 7, 2005
Wisconsin
Visit site
Breakfast Blend

If you are home roasting, try mixing Costa Rica and Ethiopian beans for a nice Breakfast coffee. And then, just for fun (and great coffee!) mix in some Sumatra.

Blending Link
40% French roasted Costa Rican (very hard bean, takes dark roast well), 40% Vienna/Full City roast Sumatra and 20% Cinnamon/City roast Ethiopian.

Yummy!

Night Guy

Jan 28, 2006
Winnipeg manitoba Ca.
Visit site
Re: Breakfast Blend

cawi said:
If you are home roasting, try mixing Costa Rica and Ethiopian beans for a nice Breakfast coffee. And then, just for fun (and great coffee!) mix in some Sumatra.

Blending Link
40% French roasted Costa Rican (very hard bean, takes dark roast well), 40% Vienna/Full City roast Sumatra and 20% Cinnamon/City roast Ethiopian.

Yummy!

This sound realy great, I wish we had some Roasters around here. This is why I have to get a home roaster

The next time you drive to the states stop at Doug's grocery store in Warroad, MN (it is like 120 miles from Winnipeg). Stop at the Alakef display they have and try the Alakef Breakfast blend. It is good, I should know, I just packed up a new shipment of coffee for them today.
The company i work for (Alakef) does sell coffee off of our website, but due to the hassle that internat6ional shipments of food products has become we unfortunatly do not ship across borders.
But Doug's is not that far away, and has a good selection.