looking for online roaster to replace "black cat"

jaytheman123

Sep 15, 2008
SF Bay Area
Visit site
I need to order coffee espresso online and have been using "Black Cat". Intelligencia's shipping charges are now excessive $10.45 UPS ground. Looking for more affordable shipping with better alternatives (e.g Fed Ex). Does anyone have recommendations for good "Black Cat'" replacement and online roaster.

Located on the West Coast.

jaytheman123

Sep 15, 2008
SF Bay Area
Visit site
Thanks, I've been trying local blends but so far none that I would driver to on my day off. I drive a great deal everyday and there is nothing on my way to work so I prefer on-line. I will keep looking. :wink:

omcc

Dec 20, 2007
Medford, Oregon
Visit site
Hey Jay,
I am the owner of Oregon Mountain Coffee Company. We are a small batch roasting company located in Southern Oregon. We have a wholesale program and offer free shipping. Fed-Ex is my prefered way to ship. Let me know if you would like me to send you a sample. You can call the shop at 541-245-4401 or shoot me an email at [email protected]
Thanks
Ryan

rock.w105

May 18, 2009
Visit site
As for roasters: It's always great to find a local source, but even if you ... Intelligentsia (try Black Cat) and a host of others. ... I spent all day Saturday looking for a stupid West Bend Poppery I at ... Replace that grinder with a high quality burr grinder capable of grinding for espresso. ...